ABOUT THE DOCTRINE
- God eternally exists as Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
- The virgin born Jesus Christ is not only the Son of God, but is God.
- The Holy Ghost indwells believers at salvation and empowers for ministry. Tongues were a sign to unbelievers.
- Salvation is solely by grace through faith in the atoning work of Jesus Christ. Salvation is a gift and cannot be earned.
- Everlasting life begins at salvation. Believers are eternally secure in Christ and may possess full assurance of salvation.
- Heaven is the real and literal home of those who place their faith in the atoning power of the shed blood of Jesus Christ.
- Hell is the real and literal place of eternal torments for those who reject Christ.
- All scripture is given by inspiration of God and is contained in the sixty-six books of our Bible. The Bible is the sole and final authority for all matters of faith and practice.
- The King James Version is based on the best manuscripts and therefore is the only translation to be used for all teaching and preaching in this church.
- Christians are to practice personal separation from practices identified as sin in scripture, and ecclesiastical separation from organizations that are not doctrinally sound.
- The family, consisting of one man, one woman and such children as God may give, is an institution ordained by God.
- The church is to be comprised solely of born again, baptized believers and is to be fully autonomous. Its ordnances are baptism and the Lord's Supper. Its mission is to bring glory to God through the exaltation of Christ, evangelism, and edification of the saints.
- Government is to be submitted to and prayed for.
- Christ will return prior to the tribulation and millennium.
- Final judgments and eternal existence will follow Christ's return.